Sunday, July 09, 2006

well...

Me, NeilK, and Geek Cyclist decided to meet at their office and ride up little mountain. We take off from their office, and it is blistering hot. We start off with a lot of elevation gain in the first 5 miles. Then we get to the canyon. We all got to the top safely, and took off down the hill. Me, and GC were going around 35 mph, around hairpin bends. I had past my dad on a decent for the first time maybe in my life. Well, there was one switchback left to get around, and my dad takes me on the inside. I see him start to slide to the edge of the road and next thing i knew, he was in the ditch. Well he cracked his helmet nicely, and beat up his derailleur. We rode home, and i didnt pedal for the rest of the way down the canyon. Just goes to say anything can go wrong in a ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home